Join us as we delve deeper, dispel myths and give you helpful bite size chunks of information about the penis. The penis comes in various different shapes and sizes, ever wondered which sexual positions best suit your penis shape and size to provide deep penetration? For a sure fire way to ensure your partners sexual satisfaction every time look at the article found here.
So, let’s get to it, we are here to uncover some little known facts you may not have heard before.
– Cock park! There is a park in South Korea dedicated solely to the penis! Haesindang Park is the Penis Park in South Korea and we have an in depth look at this coming up so be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out!
– What’s the story, morning glory? Most men are well aware they wake up with an erection, it’s the sign of a healthy penis. What you may not know is that you have multiple erections through the night – sometimes up to 5 in total lasting on average almost 30 minutes each. Whilst further research needs to be done its thought that part of reason behind this is to flush harmful toxins from the penile chambers. One of the amazing health benefits of using an award winning Hydropump is that it mimics this action, keeping your penis in tip top condition.
– Bigfoot is a myth. Look, you know what I’m talking about, no not the big hairy dude who lives in the forest! I’m talking about the correlation between foot size and penis size. Ever heard the saying “big feet, big dick” this simply isn’t true, although we are not really sure on the origins of this myth research has disproven it over time.
– Penis palace! Yes. Really! Ok I made the name up but there is an incredible museum located in Reykjavik, Iceland. Known as the Icelandic Phallological Museum and it is home to the world’s largest display of phallic objects, penises and penile parts. The museum itself is a whopping 250 square metres and is located, of all places, on the ground floor of the main shopping district in Reykjavik. Certainly a place to satisfy your penile based curiosities if ever there was one!
– Nice clit, mate. Now you may be thinking what on earth are we talking about? These are meant to be facts about the penis – what you may not be aware of is that every penis started life out as a clitoris. Whilst in the womb and before the hormones take over and decide the sex of the unborn child, every penis was once a clitoris.
– Blue planet baby! The blue whale has the biggest penis in the entire animal kingdom. Measuring on average between a whopping 8 and 10 foot in length and a girth of around 14 inches it can ejaculate over 35 pints in any one go! Wow. Just wow guys.
– Born ready. Bit of an unusual one for you. Did you know that you were essentially born ready? It is relatively common for a baby to be born with an erection! Some ultra sound scans have actually shown the foetus with a fully formed erection inside the womb, nobody really knows why but it is thought some of these occurrences happen most commonly during REM (Random eye movement) sleep. So it`s possible you had your first erection way earlier than you actually thought you did!
So that was 7 interesting pieces of information about penises! If you found something out that you didn’t know about the penis why not share this article with your friends! Go on…. You know you want to…